Wednesday, October 11, 2017

week 4: Coming Freaking Soon!

I can’t wait to watch season 5 of The Fosters. I don’t know when it got on Netflix but I have yet to watch it and it is starting to upset me just because I spent so much of my time watching that. Literally every day I would come home from school and I would watch The Fosters, I used to do the same thing with Shameless and Orange is the New Black. I also need to make time to watch Wentworth. My brother and his girlfriend tell me all of the time that Wentworth is OITNB on steroids, but I have been told that it is like the Wal-Mart version or OITNB. So I don't really know about Wentworth but I guess I will just have to watch it so I can find out. 

3 comments:

  1. I watched a few episodes of Wentworth awhilw ago so I don't really remember it but it is similar to OITNB. I don't wanna say its a walmart version but from what I saw I see how it is considered that.

    ReplyDelete

week 7: Freaking Horror Stories!

My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help. I si...