Well I have used many excuses, like every time my parents
tell me that I have to do work around the house, my first excuse is always that
I have to poop. I mean they can’t exactly say that im lying if I just got hide
out in the bathroom for about 20 minutes and pretend to be going to the
bathroom... right? I mean there’s not really anything wrong with that lmfao. The
only downfall to that is my parents tend to think that I have a bowel problem. But
the one good thing about them thinking that is that they won’t question it every
time I say that I have to “go”. But yeah that’s the main excuse I use a lot
when my parents want me to do something!
Wow, I'll have to try that sometime. I dont think my parents would believe me if I start to use that excuse now though.
ReplyDelete