Well in this picture I don’t really
see anything specific that I guess I should. I literally just see a bunch of
nonsense bug looking things. So in my opinion I dint think that this should be
able to say anything about you. I mean maybe other people can see what the
images are or whatever but I don’t see anything but a bunch of blobs that look
like they have wings so they should be considered like butterflies or moths or
something. I don’t freaking know, but I do know that I am throwing in a bunch
of deadwood because this blog is obnoxious and I don’t know how to make 100
words out of a picture when I don’t even see anything in it at all. And its
just confuses me because like I don’t understand how a picture can tell who you
are just by how you see it. I mean isn’t the picture based on your eyes? So how
do your eyes explain who you are?
No comments:
Post a Comment