Tuesday, September 5, 2017

week 1: How's Freaking School?

How’s freaking school? Well let’s see here it sucks okay? Actually it’s not that bad to be honest. It’s not going as bad as I expected for it to go I guess. I mean it’s my senior year and nothing is really happening yet, well besides the fact that we had to fill out college applications. Like im not supposed to even be old enough for that yet. Like aren’t I supposed to still be 10 years old? With a bed time of 7:30pm, and scheduled bath times?  Where has all of this time gone? But anyways starting next freaking week we have to do 3, yeah that’s right not one or two… THREE freaking essays for colleges. I did not sign up for any of this at all. I was born okay? That’s not my fault, but guess what I have to suffer and deal with all of the consequences because my parents decided to get a little to friendly one night, but we aren’t going to get into that very much, but I mean you all know how it goes… and well if you don’t, don’t ask me questions about any of it. But on a real note, school is school and as long as you do what you have to do, then it shouldn’t be that hard and you should pass school with no problem at all. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't really read this blog maybe I need the mind set of a infant to understand this garbage.

    ReplyDelete

week 7: Freaking Horror Stories!

My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help. I si...