Well, I don’t usually catch myself doodling much at all. If I am not doing my homework or taking notes like we all should but you are over there doodling on your papers, I am usually either napping or just being too lazy to take notes, so I am either on my phone or just sitting there. But if I were to doodle on my papers I feel like it wouldn’t be all that much or really about anything, to be honest. Drawing just isn’t really something that I get into much, I don’t really like art. I can’t really draw so I don’t try. I feel like since I'm going to school to become a pediatric nurse I don’t really need art anyways. Well before I go off on a tangent about not needing any classes I should just stop typing because this could start to get bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment