If I had found a
book with answers to every single question, I would just throw it away. Most
people would probably cheat and look in the book for just about everything. But
you aren’t learning much at all just sitting there reading the answers to
everything. No one would be able to teach you so therefore wouldn’t teachers be
out of jobs? Life wasn’t made to be easy and it was meant for you to have
struggles. If you had the answer to everything I feel like life
would be so boring because you would know literally everything. I can’t stand
being around people who know a lot already, let alone being around someone who
literally knows everything.
I wouldn't throw it away, I could find out when I would die or when the people I loved would die so I can be prepared.
ReplyDeleteI agree!!! Life is meant to live and learn. And things wouldn't be as exciting! I can't relate to the last part... I know a lot of people who think I know a lot or I rub off with that kind of attitude. and i hate it. i dont think i know everything!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would read everything
ReplyDeleteI would probably throw it away too.
ReplyDeleteKnowledge is power
ReplyDelete